Q: Car making high-pitched metal noise.

My car is making a high-pitched metal noise when driving, turning, and applying the brakes.

3. Car making high-pitched metal noise.

Q: Q: Coolant leak.

There are a coupe up hoses that run behind the intake manifolds that are very common leak points. These hoses allow the coolant to flow inside the vehicle so the passengers can have heat. Consider hiring an experienced technician like...

Q: Dash lights stay on until the car starts running

Hi! We will be happy to assist you. The hood light not working is likely due due to a bad bulb or a loose wire. There are a few things I recommend that a technician inspect to find as to...

Q: Possible alternator replacement.

The alternator should not cause the vehicle to not turn over unless it is not recharging the battery. The battery or starter are the most common reason for a vehicle that will not turn over. I recommend you have the...