Q: Car makes clicking sound, but doesn't start.

I have tried jumpstarting the car with both another car and a portable jumper, and it won't start. It makes a clicking noise, but doesn't start. I did leave the lights on the day before the car wouldn't start.

A: It is very possible that the battery may be...

It is very possible that the battery may be compromised. When a battery is drained completely it becomes very difficult for it to charge back up again. Severe damage may have occurred within the battery while it was draining. I would recommend having the battery tested and replaced if the battery turns out to be faulty. I would recommend YourMechanic for this service, as their mobile mechanics can come visit you.

Recommended services
Get a Quote