Q: Car just spins over but wont crank 1999 BMW 323i

Alright so i was driving (e46 1999 323i) and car was running hot so i pulled at gas station cut it off and let it cool but when i cranked it all it would do is spin over and over like its not trying to crank but fuel pump is working and car was ran hot before i ever got it . so im asking what could be problem like car was running i shut it off costed it and now it wont crank i had to get it towed home i let it sit all day and tried next morning and nothing. HELP!?

Hello - your failure scenario description suggests a blown headgasket, especially with a history of overheating. I would have the compression checked first, and suspect it will be low on most cylinders. It is also possible that the timing belt failed. I recommend a "not starting" inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to the vehicles location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car just spins over but wont crank 1999 BMW 323i