Q: Car jumping and vibrating heavily

The car is jumpy and vibrates heavily when idling. The Check Engine light is also on.

A: These symptoms could have numerous causes. ...

These symptoms could have numerous causes. The first step is to retrieve the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) associated with the Check Engine Light. This code provides a starting point for the diagnostic procedure. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) I found that might be related to your issue. The TSB is number 10-21-6, and it states an unstable idle and Check Engine Light may be caused by a faulty throttle body. It also says that replacing your throttle body is the remedy. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your vehicle’s vibrating issue and tell you if this repair applies to your vehicle.