Q: Car is stalling

Car turned off when driving. And now it will start but turn off after seconds. I believed it to be the cam sensor. When I unplugged it, the car remained on after starting. So I replaced the sensor but it didn’t fix my problem. I continue to have to unplug the cam sensor to keep my car running. What else could be causing the issue?

You should have the computer checked to see if there is other codes like a crankshaft sensor or other codes. If the timing belt jumped it can cause the no start or loss of power. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic diagnose the problem for you.

3. Car is stalling