Q: Q: Overheating and heater not working

car is overheating, and the heater is blowin cold air, and engine coolant is leaking

3. Q: Overheating and heater not working

Q: Q: Gear not shifting

There are several reasons why you may not feel the car shifting. However, the most important question that we need to know is whether or not it's actually shifting. The 2013 Chevy Equinox has an electrically controlled, six-speed automatic transmission....

Q: Can I use synthetic oil for my 1996 Toyota Camry?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend using a high mileage semi-synthetic oil. High mileage oils are designed to remove unwanted deposits created by wear and tear over time. Sometimes, switching to straight synthetic oils at high mileage can...

Q: My ford f 150 want turn over changed battery

Hello. There may be one of several issues wrong. When having starting and running issues, always verify that the alternator and battery are working perfectly first. Make sure the battery cables and grounds are clean, dry, and tight. From there,...