Q: Overheating and heater not working

car is overheating, and the heater is blowin cold air, and engine coolant is leaking

Hello, The lack of heat being generated by your system is likely also the reason for the engine overheating as a result of the coolant leaking. The heater core is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this warm coolant to heat the inside of the car with the help of the blower motor that blows the warm air through the vents inside the car. When there is a leak anywhere in the cooling system, this will impact both the functionality of the heater core as well as the cooling of the engine. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.