Q: Car hesitation starting

All the lights on my dashboard aren't on ,it stays at 0 when driving, my radio is not working either and the sunroof is acting a bit strange too. When I go to turn my car on, it hesitates as if the battery was dead and I needed a jump, but when I turn it to "ON" then start it then wait 5 seconds and start it again , it works, but it hesitates every time I go to start it , I don't know the problem please help me

The problem seems to be causing a lot of electrical issues around the vehicle. With any situation like this, I like to check the connection to the vehicle’s battery and test the battery first. Modern vehicles rely highly on electronics to perform properly, and loose, broken, or dirty connections can wreak havoc throughout the vehicle. If you want to have this taken care of, enlist the help of a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your home or office to diagnose your vehicle’s loss of power and recommend a correct repair.