Q: How do you open or close the moonroof?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you open or close the moonroof?

Your moon roof allows light into the car, but it can also open to allow fresh air into the car. Of course, you’ll need to know how to operate the moonroof and here are the steps you’ll need to follow:

1. To open the moonroof, simply pull the switch backward. The glass will slide open. Pull firmly to engage the auto open feature, or pull lightly to open it manually.

2. To close the moonroof, just push forward on the close button. Push firmly and the moonroof will automatically close all the way. Push lightly and it will close manually (letting go part way leaves the moonroof partially open).

3. To tilt the moonroof open at the back, just push the middle button. Push the switch forward to close the vent.