Q: Car floor flooding

In the backseat on the left side of my car the floor is flooding when it is raining. It began yesterday and noticed more water accumulated overnight. I then drove the car and got to my destination and after about two hours I came back to drive it and the water had extended to some of the floor in the front seat on the drivers side. I am not sure what is the source or what to do.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The key here is to find the source of the leak. It is most likely coming from one of the window or door seals. There are also tiny drains that run along the top of the vehicle that help steer water away from the seals as much as they can. These often become clogged with dirt and debris. You can typically clean them out with pressurized water or air. You may also try recreating the issue by spraying water on the vehicle and watching for where it may be coming from. Only further inspection will tell you what is wrong. To have a technician dispatch to your property and help resolve the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.