Q: Car flooded

My car stalled on a flooded road. I let it sit. Then I pulled plugs today and started it to get the water out. I let it sit again. Now I need help with the plugs, seeing if it starts, and how it runs.

Hi. Driving your car through a flooded area can lead to many issues. This includes internal damage to the engine like bent piston, rods, and valves from the hydrolock, and short circuiting computer systems. My advise would be to definitely seek the help of a qualified mechanic to inspect the starting after all the water has been removed. Removing the plugs to push the water out is only the first step in a situation like yours.