Q: My temp gage barly goes past 130

Today i was driving around town n i noticed that my temp gage was barly off of 130 n it should have been at operating temp by that time. Im thinkin it might the thermostat stuck open. But im not sure the truck did sit n barly drove for last few years up intill the last 6 months after i took it over from my dad. Maybe just need a good radiator flush not sure.

The thermostat most likely is stuck open and would cause the engine to run too cold all the time. It may eventually get to operating temperature but the engine will run richer until the temperature gets above 180 degrees. I recommend replacing the thermostat and flushing the system out. Check the temperature sensor is working properly.