Q: Appointment reschedule

I had scheduled an appointment for Aug 6th 8:45 for ignition timing service, and I got email notice on 8:20 am same day, I don't know what kind of service you company provide? Do you know I have another two appointments for Aug 7th for smog check and DMV. Now you just send email said appointment reschedule, what about my plan? This is service you provide? I rather pay little bit more to let pepboys do the job, at least they honor the appointment and service.

Hi Joshua,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. Service quality is highly important to YourMechanic and this is not the experience we strive to deliver.

Appointment availability can fluctuate, for further assistance with this case, you can give us a call at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. Appointment reschedule