Q: Car drives in 1 and 2 also reverse but car feels like its in neuturl when its on D

My car still drives in 1&2 but not in D or 3 unless I get the car going up to about 25 mph and hit it up to D and it will continue driving. Once I slow down or come to a complete stop I have to switch it to 1 or 2 to get it moving again.

The final drive forward clutches are worn out or the apply piston seals are bad. Either way the transmission needs to be overhauled or replaced.

3. Car drives in 1 and 2 also reverse but car feels like its in neuturl when its on D