Q: Car drives in 1 and 2 also reverse but car feels like its in neuturl when its on D

My car still drives in 1&2 but not in D or 3 unless I get the car going up to about 25 mph and hit it up to D and it will continue driving. Once I slow down or come to a complete stop I have to switch it to 1 or 2 to get it moving again.

The final drive forward clutches are worn out or the apply piston seals are bad. Either way the transmission needs to be overhauled or replaced.

• Car drives in 1 and 2 also reverse but car feels like its in neuturl when its on D