Q: Car driver door wont latch. Weather cold

Weather cold car door is frozen but did open warm the car up for about 15 minutes car driver door still will not latch closed have no WD-40

The door will have to be inspected to determine why it is not latching. The linkages within the door, or latch, could simply be frozen but, of course, the circumstance could be worsened if the linkages suffer from corrosion, lack of lubrication or perhaps damage to components such as plastic bushings. To obtain a prompt, mobile (at your location) resolution of this, please feel free to request an inspection of the door/locking mechanism. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Car driver door wont latch. Weather cold