Q: Car driver door wont latch. Weather cold

Weather cold car door is frozen but did open warm the car up for about 15 minutes car driver door still will not latch closed have no WD-40

3. Car driver door wont latch. Weather cold

Q: Can you drive with a piece of your pinion gears tooth off?

Hi there. If the tooth is broken then the pinion needs to be replaced and the rear differential needs to be readjusted. Once that is done then it can be determined if there is a transmission issue. It is possible...

Q: With engine off. Crankshaft pulley spins freely with belt on or off. 96 Taurus 3.0. What could cause that?

I can think of a few possible causes to this issue. 1. You are trying to replace the belt with a new one and may have got the wrong size belt. There are two different 3.0 V6 engines that are...

Q: Shift lever wont go in park or other gears

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is possible the shifter cable or its related components are damaged. They are typically visible from the bottom of the transmission. It should not be hard to inspect that area if you can...