Q: Car driver door wont latch. Weather cold

Weather cold car door is frozen but did open warm the car up for about 15 minutes car driver door still will not latch closed have no WD-40

3. Car driver door wont latch. Weather cold

Q: AC rattling and Alignment Check Gauge Light coming on.

Based on your question I believe that you are having an issue with the serpentine belt tensioner on your truck. The serpentine belt is on the front of the engine and drives all the accessories attached to the engine. This...

Q: Engine light on and vibration

The cause is more likely to be in engine related controls or sensors but nothing can be ruled out until an actual and thorough diagnostic is performed. Inasmuch as the check engine light came on, there will be critical clues...

Q: Even though I replaced battery, car won't start.

If the battery is brand new and fully charged and the car turns over but will not start the battery is not the problem. The electrical aspect of the starting system is doing its job. Engines require fuel compression and...