Q: Car doors not opening from outside

The driver's and passenger's doors are not opening from the outside. Also, the rear window will not come back up.

There is a high failure rate with your particular vehicle’s door handles and window regulators. They are engineered with plastic components that wear out over time and break. Replacing either of these requires the removal of the interior door panel and air bag units. To ensure that the correct repair is made, this should be serviced by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can inspect your doors and make the needed repairs for you.