I drive a 2007 jeep commander, lately it has been not acc...

Q: I drive a 2007 jeep commander, lately it has been not accelerating properly when I try to quickly accelerate. It drives fine somet

I drive a 2007 jeep commander, lately it has been not accelerating properly when I try to quickly accelerate. It drives fine sometimes but recently when I'm driving it will not allow me to accelerate and I have to come to a stop in order for it to fix again. I'm thinking transmission but would like an alternative opinion.

You should have the codes scanned from the computer systems forst to see if you have a transmission or engine problem. Te problem sounds like you may have a transmission torque converter problem or shift solenoid issue.