Q: car dome light wont go off with key in the ignition cant turn dome light on maumally every frw day car has to be jumped off

The car every few day you have to jump start the car the dome light wont go off with the key in the ignition when you take the key out off the ignition it take 10 minutes for the dome light to go off you cannot turn the dome light on or off manially

Hello, thank you for writing in. The dome light is triggered by several different switches, and one of them is stuck on. One thing you can do until you diagnose the issue, is unplug the fuse for the light. This should help the battery issue until the problem is resolved. You will have the best luck tracing the voltage supply with a voltmeter to the switch that is giving it power. You will also benefit from a wiring diagram of the circuit. If you do not have a voltmeter, it is a guessing game. You will want to attempt to turn the light off with the door switch (located in the door jam), and at the dashboard switch. Unplugging one of these components should turn the light off, and then you know what your problem is. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. car dome light wont go off with key in the ignition cant turn dome light on maumally every frw day car has to be jumped off