Q: Car doesnt start, no power to obd or interior lights or cigar lighter

Car will not start. The car cranks when I turn the key butt I have no power to the interior lights that OBD sensor or the cigar lighter Outlet, everything else seems to have power including headlights.

Check to make sure you have all good fuses first. You may need to have a mechanic come and diagnose the vehicle for you since these three items do not have a common fuse that runs them. I recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose the no start in person. There has been problems with the wire harness on the left side of the dash getting cut and shorted under the left side of the dash.

• Car doesnt start, no power to obd or interior lights or cigar lighter