Q: Car does not start even with jumper from another car - 2011 Kia Sorento

car does not start even with jumper from other car

In rare instances, if a battery has what we refer to as an "internal dead short", the battery condition may not allow even a jump start to get the vehicle started. Try replacing the battery with a new "known-to be-good" battery and attempt to start the vehicle. If this does not resolve the issue, have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the no start condition and suggest any needed repairs.

• Car does not start even with jumper from another car - 2011 Kia Sorento