Q: Car does not start even with jumper from another car - 2011 Kia Sorento

car does not start even with jumper from other car

3. Car does not start even with jumper from another car - 2011 Kia Sorento

Q: Car jerks when accelerating in reverse & makes grinding noise. Is this a transmission or computer issue?

Hi there. Typically when you hear a grinding noise when you move forward or in reverse it's usually an indication of a gear fault either in the transmission or another driveline component. If this occurs only when in reverse, it's...

Q: Q: Vehicle won't start

Hello. This is not a problem with the alternator or the starter. I have yet to see a bad starter on this vehicle. It is almost always the battery. The battery will need to be load tested to verify this....

Q: how hard is it to change 2013 Chevy Captiva Sport Camshaft Position Sensor L4 2.4L

Hi there. Like any other mechanical repair, the definition of 'easy' is relative based on the level of experience you have, access to the correct tools and detailed instructions. If you're going to replace this component, I would highly recommend...