Q: Car does not start even with jumper from another car - 2011 Kia Sorento

car does not start even with jumper from other car

3. Car does not start even with jumper from another car - 2011 Kia Sorento

Q: Oil consumption is very high ,after oil service if we drive for 500 km indicates oil level low top up 2011 Audi A4 Turbo

Hello - oil consumption is, for some reason, higher on this specific engine than on other 4 cylinder engines, turbocharged or not. Typical oil consumption is approximately 1 quart per 1500 miles. If you have blue exhaust smoke on an...

Q: Transmission temperature sensor failure

The transmission temperature sensor does exactly as it sounds - it regulates the temperature of the transmission. This is an extremely important measurement of the health of your transmission as excessive heat can damage and shorten the lifespan of your...

Q: My car won't stay starred & is shaking badly 2009 Toyota Camry

Hello - I believe you have had either a failure of one of the timing chain guides, or possible the timing chain tensioner has allowed your engine to "jump time" - the chain actually jumps a few teeth on one...