Q: CAR DOES NOT START AFTER CHANGE OF CYLINDER HEAD GASKET.

Car had overheating problems a few times. Caused radiator to bust. Problem traced to thermostat. Radiator and thermostat Changed. Cylinder head gasket was also changed. After the change of the head gasket,car will not start. Kick starter and ignition is okay. Email: ladisessi@yahoo.com

Hi there. Unfortunately, there are multiple components that could cause your Toyota Sienna to not start; especially after an overheating issue. You might be better served to consult with a local mechanic that can come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. CAR DOES NOT START AFTER CHANGE OF CYLINDER HEAD GASKET.