Q: Squeaky, squeaky, squeaky!

Hi there. I have two questions. First, my car is very squeaky while driving. Any little bump it squeaks from the front end. Speed bumps are even worse. Seems to take the bumps pretty well it doesn't bounce or take bumps hard. Question two. When I'm stopped and turn my steering wheeling it makes a squeaking noise as well but sounds as if it coming from a different part of the front end. Could these issues be related? Checked the power steering fluid and it's good. Recently had steering rack, front axles, CV joints and motor mount replaced. Car runs great but getting old, trying to take care of the old girl. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Hi Rob. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possible sources of the squeaking noise, ranging from body mounts that are worn, struts or shocks that are worn or other suspension, steering bushings. In regards to the noise while turning, that’s usually caused by the power steering pump, but in some cases that could be due to air bubbles in the hydraulic lines of the power steering system. The best way to isolate the source of these noises and ensure the right repairs are completed is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an on-site inspection.

3. Squeaky, squeaky, squeaky!