Q: Car dies when lights go on. New battery new alternator.

Car stalls when lights are being turned on. New battery new alternator. Battery voltage goes down.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Car dies when lights go on. New battery new alternator.

Q: 2003 Chavy Trailblazer wil not accelerate over 40 mph

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like you may have a clogged catalytic converter. The catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When the catalytic converter is...

Q: My check engine light is on after getting into a wreck last night in my 1995 Ford Thunderbird

If the check engine light is on then the computer needs to be scanned for codes. The codes will give clues as to what is causing this to occur. It may be related to the accident or it may be...

Q: Won't shift out of park 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Some vehicles have hidden shift lock solenoids. These are particularly on the vehicles that have a column shifter. It is possible that the steering column trim will have to be removed in order to access it. I would recommend having...