Q: Car dies when lights go on. New battery new alternator.

Car stalls when lights are being turned on. New battery new alternator. Battery voltage goes down.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Car dies when lights go on. New battery new alternator.

Q: Q: We changed our fuel pump

You need to have the fuel pressure regulator and injectors checked for leaking. The fuel pressure regulator is most likely leaking into the intake and causing the excessive fuel to get into the cylinders. I'd suggest getting the vehicle...

Q: Key not turning the ignition cylinder.

Hi. A test that can be administered would be if you have a spare key, try to turn on the car with that key. If it turns on, then that would indicate you have a bad key and you should...

Q: My vehicle has a Starting/Sometimes running issue. What's wrong?

Hi there. Check to see if the vacuum pump has seized up on the engine. If the pulley is not turning then the belt will make a screeching noise and put a huge load on the engine. The extra load...