Q: Car dies when lights go on. New battery new alternator.

Car stalls when lights are being turned on. New battery new alternator. Battery voltage goes down.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Car dies when lights go on. New battery new alternator.

Q: My car overheats within 20 minutes of driving. A goo jelly like substance is overpouring from the radiator. The top is cracked.

It sounds like you have been using the wrong coolant for your engine or the transmission cooler is leaking transmission fluid into the coolant. Either way you need to replace the cracked radiator and flush out the system with clean...

Q: Temperature was fluctuating then overheated then blew coolant every where, what do you thinknthe problem is

The reason the heat was working intermittently is once the coolant starts boiling within the cooling system, the boiling action creates an impediment to normal coolant circulation to and through the heater core. So, ironically, even as the engine is...

Q: Q: Car has trouble starting

Hard starts can be caused by many things. Anything from a bad battery, to the need for a tune up, or replacement fuel pump can cause a hard starting condition. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one...