Q: OBD support

My vehicle is a 2005 Optra 1.6L Petrol, I want to know if the ElM327 OBD2 Bluetooth scanner can be attached in my car

A: Hey there. If you have the OBD-2 connector ...

Hey there. If you have the OBD-2 connector under the dash directly under the steering column, then the ELM327 will work to scan the vehicle after you download the app. I can tell you that this adapter is very cheaply made and may not give you much information other than codes and allow to clear codes only. If this is all you expect them to do, then it will serve your purpose. If you need a more thorough diagnostic of the Check Engine Light, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the cause of any codes.