Q: Car cuts off while driving.all power is off when this happens. Wont crank or do anything until time has passed

When riding not, when parked and running, car will cut off radomly we think its when the ignition relay under hood gets hot and not start until relay has cooled. When I say not start I mean no acc no lights no anything. Changed so many parts. Crank position sensor ign switch. MAF. Car runs and starts great when it starts. No hesitation no nothing. One of the mechanics said they switched relays so another used one ima buy a new one and see what happens. 4042760547 rico. Alexander.delrico@gmail.com Thank you

3. Car cuts off while driving.all power is off when this happens. Wont crank or do anything until time has passed