Q: Car cut off white smoke came from hood changed radiator starter still won't turn over when it shut off the battery light came on

I was driving down the road and I went to stop at a red light well my car shut off and white smoke came from under the hood. When I looked under the hood water was all under it. I got it towed home and changed out my radiator my starter and my thermostat. It turns over like its trying to crank but can't. I checked the oil and its not milky.

When the engine was overheated you must of blown the head gasket to the engine and coolant getting into the oil of the engine can damage the bearings of the engine. You should have the head removed and checked for cracks and replace head gasket and then flush the engine out.

3. Car cut off white smoke came from hood changed radiator starter still won't turn over when it shut off the battery light came on