Q: Car cranks but engine won't start

I do some of my own car repairs and I need to know where the fuel pump reset button is located. Thanks.

3. Car cranks but engine won't start

Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body

To answer your question: maybe. The throttle body has some redundant circuits in it that might make it possible to operate in a "limp home" mode, but unless the owner can have the car repaired and verify the repair before...

Q: Why does it only go 20 to 30 mph?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. First off, take your Nissan to a different mechanic. Yes; changing the motor would fix the issue, but if they are guessing that the timing chain is the reason why you're consuming as much...

Q: Q: Why is my car running hot?

Hi there. Your vehicle running hot only when driving could be the thermostat only partially opening. It may be the result of air trapped in the cooling system when the radiator was replaced. The cooling system may need to be...