Q: Cannot get my car to start.

My car won't start and I don't know what is wrong. Why won't my car start?

3. Cannot get my car to start.

Q: Broken glove compartment.

The problem you are having is not a common problem and the actual part that broke would need to be known. Is the latch broken or is one of the hinges broken? My recommendation is to have a technician check...

Q: Car is jerking, and Check Engine Light flashes

When the Check Engine Light is flashing, it is telling you that the engine has a problem that may be causing damage to your catalytic converter assembly. The most likely problem is an engine misfiring from an ignition problem, such...

Q: can i use a 4L60E THAT CAME OUT OF A TRUCK WITH A 5.3 MOTOR AND CHANGE THE FRONT SHAFT OR IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE IT WORK

Hi Robert. Thanks for sending your question today, however, we're not really best to help you in this situation. We focus on only answering OEM service and maintenance tips, so you would be better served to seek the advice of...