Q: Q: Can the secondary air injection relay cause my transmission to randomly not perform as it should?

I got a used transmission for my mustang and got a 6 month warranty on it. Since it got done I've taken the car back 2 times for tranny leak and 3 times because it randomly won't shift and the rpms will come down very slowly and to fix it I turn the car off and on. They said they replaced the transmission but refused to give me another 6 month warranty on the "new" transmission.The last time i took it in to the same shop they said they had it tested and that my problem is something with the secondary air injection relay. Would that effect my transmission to act like that?

The previous issues that you’ve had with the transmission it is possible and very likely that the transmission itself is still the cause of this issue and the shop that installed it is trying to avoid any liability. Unfortunately in cases like this when they are not Cooperative sometimes legal action is necessary. The secondary air injection system has to do with the amount of air that is entering the engine. This typically would have nothing to do with the transmission performance.

3. Q: Can the secondary air injection relay cause my transmission to randomly not perform as it should?