Q: Can the alternator 150 amp which related to passat 2.8 fit my passat 2.0 2003... thanks?

Can the alternator 150 amp which related to passat 2.8 fit my passat 2.0 2003... thanks?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Passat. You would need to check them side-by-side to see if they have different mountings. They may not be the same. Also, check the electrical connections to see if they are the same. If you need help sourcing or replacing the alternator with a correct one, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location and perform this service for you.

• Can the alternator 150 amp which related to passat 2.8 fit my passat 2.0 2003... thanks?