Q: What does the ECO indicator mean?

What does the ECO indicator mean?

The ECO indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ECO system has been turned on.

3. What does the ECO indicator mean?

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control?

The automatic climate control feature helps keep you comfortable inside your vehicle. After you input the temperature, the system will automatically adjust the fans and the input mode to keep the cabin at your set temperature. To use the automatic...

Q: Q: Interior light won't turn off

If one of the lights inside the vehicle is not turning off, then there is likely a short in the wiring or switch for that light. As wiring problems can sometimes be hard to diagnose or detect, I would recommend...

Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The brightness of the instrument panel gauges and warnings can be easily adjusted. To do so, first locate the Instrument Panel Illumination switch, which is on the left side of the dashboard. Press the + button to increase the brightness...