Q: What does the ECO indicator mean?

What does the ECO indicator mean?

The ECO indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ECO system has been turned on.

Q: I have a constant scrapping sound coming from my right front wheel. It gets worse when braking.

With a normally operating braking system, there shouldn't be any significant grooves in the brake rotor so it's good to get that addressed. It is possible that the pad is "hanging up" in the groves or perhaps the pad material...

Q: What does the headlamps on warning chime mean?

The headlamps on warning chime sounds when the driver’s door is opened and either the headlights or the parking lights are turned on.

Q: I have a hyundai accent gs 2000 and its problem is that my car turns on ;however, when i change it from park to reverse or to driv

Hi there. Any unusual shaking or vibrating forces coming from the engine is cause for concern. It could be something as simple as old spark plugs producing an uneven power delivery, it could be something serious like worn or broken...