Q: What does the ECO indicator mean?

What does the ECO indicator mean?

The ECO indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ECO system has been turned on.

3. What does the ECO indicator mean?

Q: Steering wheel won't turn

It is unclear if you are referring to a locked steering column versus a circumstance where there is loss of power assist or perhaps failure of a steering linkage that is causing the steering wheel to bind. Regardless of which...

Q: How do I turn on the front row map lights?

The front row map lights are located above the two front seats, and provide cabin light for the driver and front passenger. To turn these lights on, press the outer edge of each light. Press the edge again to turn...

Q: I have a screw in my front tire. Can I park on it tonight before going to the tire shop ASAP tomorrow morning!

What you should do is spray the screw with some soapy water to see if you see any air bubbles indicating a leak. If you do not see a leak then try and move the screw side to side to...