Q: What does the ECO indicator mean?

What does the ECO indicator mean?

The ECO indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ECO system has been turned on.

3. What does the ECO indicator mean?

Q: I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with keyless entry/start. Lately when I push the ignition button to start my car the horn honks.

Hi there. Most of the time this occurs when the key fob battery gets low. If the battery is replaced then it should be fine. If the battery does not help then there may be a programming issue within the...

Q: How do you use the console light?

If your car is equipped with a console light (depending on the trim level), you can turn it on or off with your headlights and parking lights. It will come on automatically when you turn on your parking lights or...

Q: 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 3.8L V6 - crank but no start

The Factory Service Manual contains the complete diagnostic decision tree, and all documentation, for the issue you are describing. There should be a pressure test port; if not, a tee fitting can be installed to check pressure. There is also...