Q: What does the ECO indicator mean?

What does the ECO indicator mean?

The ECO indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ECO system has been turned on.

What precautions should I follow when starting the engine?

While starting your engine is as simple as turning the key and then releasing it once the engine is running, there are some things you should know. The following precautions will help prevent damage to your engine, as well as...

Steering wheel will pull to the right after pressing down on the accelerator.

Hi there. There are two items in particular that will typically cause this problem after having a suspension alignment. The first is known as a radial pull - caused by a tire that has a slipped radial belt inside the...

What sort of maintenance do I need to perform on the battery?

Your battery is a critical component – it provides the electric jolt necessary to turn the starter and get your engine running. While it’s designed to last for a long time without much maintenance, there are a few steps you...