Q: What does the ECO indicator mean?

What does the ECO indicator mean?

The ECO indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ECO system has been turned on.

ABS Light on

The illumination of the ABS Light indicates a problem in the system, and also shows that the system is temporarily disabled. The vehicle must be scanned through the OBD-II diagnostic port for the information related to the issue. A common...

How do I use the engine block heater in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

If your car is equipped with an engine block heater, this is an important safeguard to use during severe cold weather. Here’s how to use it (if your car is equipped with one): Make sure the engine is off....

How do I use the key to lock or unlock the doors?

While you can use the lock/unlock controls on the door panels to lock your car, or the remote attached to your key, you can also use the mechanical key itself. Just turn the key in the driver door lock to...