Q: What does the ECO indicator mean?

What does the ECO indicator mean?

The ECO indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ECO system has been turned on.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

Radio and AC buttons don't work

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend having all of your fuses checked first. It is unlikely that both of those control units would go bad at once. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your...

How do I connect a USB device?

Your vehicle is equipped to connect with a USB device. To use a USB device, follow these steps: 1. Locate the USB port, which is directly in front of the shifter. 2. Plug the USB cable into your device. 3....

How do I use the windshield wipers?

The windshield wipers provide much needed visibility in rainy and snowy conditions, by wiping the moisture off of the windows. To use the windshield wipers, first locate the wiper lever, which is on the right side of the steering wheel....

How do I use the luggage cover?

Your car may be equipped with a luggage cover (it’s optional equipment). If it is, then you have an important tool for protecting items in the back from exposure to heat, light and even prying eyes. Here’s how to use...

Car won't start, no power, doesn't even crank engine.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When it comes to the vehicle not starting, and not having electrical power, always start by checking the battery. In your situation you can go remove the battery from the vehicle, and take it...

Lights on left side of car not working

If the lights on the left side of your car are not working, then there may be one of several electrical problems. Perhaps a bulb has burned out, or a relay has malfunctioned. As this problem is probably electrical in...

I20 making rattling noise could it be the faulty steering rack or the brake callipers

Hello. It is impossible to identify a rattling noise without pinpointing the location in which it is coming from. The brakes typically do not make a rattling noise. Usually the brakes make a grinding noise of some kind. The steering...

How do I use the sunvisor?

The sun visor is a safety feature that can help keep sunlight and glare out of your eyes. There is a sunvisor above both the driver’s and the front passenger’s seat. To use the sunvisor, simply unfold it towards the...

Dome light not working right

Hello. It sounds like whoever did your headliner either grounded some wires to the system or damaged the switch itself. The switch is most common cause of the problem you are having and a replacement of it will fix it....