Q: It runs good when its cold then dies when warm let it cool off runs and drives fine

My 2009 nissan mutant runs great until it warms up then dies let it cool off it will start back run fine then warm up and die again

Heat changes the electrical resistance, and thence operation, of electrical components. That is possibly the underlying issue. The way to diagnose this is immediately after the shut down. If the vehicle is not starting at all, once hot, a no start diagnostic will quickly pinpoint the reason. In terms of the specific faulty component, it could be items such as a cam or crankshaft position sensor, ignition coils, and so forth. If you request the no start diagnostic, the mechanic will definitely find the root cause though. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.