Q: can't locate MAP sensor on 1988 Chevy Corsica.

Corsica was not listed so I chose cavalier. It's a 1988 Chevy Corsica & I can't locate the MAP sensor. Flashing code 33.

3. can't locate MAP sensor on 1988 Chevy Corsica.

Q: Back wheels bow out at bottom

Front or rear wheels can bow out for a number of reasons. In alignment terms, we call this negative camber. Camber is the angle of the wheels when looking straight at them from the front or rear. When the tops...

Q: EGR valve stuck closed in 1988 F-150

Although it says the EGR valve is stuck closed, that's not going to make the car stall. You would get more nitrous oxides in the catalytic converter fluid. So, it doesn't affect that. The EGR valve problem is not the...

Q: Turn signal and 4 ways quit working

The turn signal flasher module is located above the brake pedal and above the brake light switch. You will see purple, pink, orange, black, and brown wires going to it. This is the most common cause of the failure you...