Q: can't locate MAP sensor on 1988 Chevy Corsica.

Corsica was not listed so I chose cavalier. It's a 1988 Chevy Corsica & I can't locate the MAP sensor. Flashing code 33.

3. can't locate MAP sensor on 1988 Chevy Corsica.

Q: Brake lights not working in a 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that all the brake lights share a common ground. They also all utilize the brake lamp switch, so both of these items can be ruled out. The only thing the...

Q: what could be causing the drain on the battery

Depending on the van and its accessories the first thing to do is to look and see if the interior lights or hood light are staying on. Take the bulb out of the hood light and see if the draw...

Q: Need to get my car that's been sitting for 2 years legal.

Buy a brand new battery that is fully charged prior to installation so that you do not needlessly load the alternator. Change the engine oil and filter. Ideally (but this is optional), you should pressurize the oil system prior to...