Q: can't locate MAP sensor on 1988 Chevy Corsica.

Corsica was not listed so I chose cavalier. It's a 1988 Chevy Corsica & I can't locate the MAP sensor. Flashing code 33.

3. can't locate MAP sensor on 1988 Chevy Corsica.

Q: car wont start, acts like its not getting gas.

Hi there. Check to see if the fuel that was in the system was old and sitting for a while. If so, I recommend putting in a fuel water evaporator chemical that can be purchased at a local parts store....

Q: Gas tank's fuel pump stops pumping fuel randomly. Both fuel pumps are new, gas tank is clean, and a new fuel filters were installed.

Hello. The first thing to check when you have complete failure of the unit is the power supply. If the wiring going to the pump is loose or has a short somewhere, the power wont be delivered or will be...

Q: What does the car do when anti theft is activated? does it have no compression kind of like head gasket?

The head gasket and/or other mechanical components of the engine are NOT involved in this fault you are experiencing, at all. Cavaliers have quite a few electrical and instrument panel problems. If you search the NHTSA database for complaints from...