Q: Can't get past 3,000 RPMs in any gear. Starts jumping when it hits 3,000. Wondering what would cause that.

Replaced the fuel filter a while back, as well as the air/fuel gasket. Hasn't fixed the issue. My guess is a problem with the fuel pump. Also, in serious need of a tune-up. Runs great other than not being able to get above 3,000rpms so large hills or passing lanes are difficult to maneuver. No knocking, nothing peculiar. Just the rpm issue, which feels like it's just not getting enough fuel.

3. Can't get past 3,000 RPMs in any gear. Starts jumping when it hits 3,000. Wondering what would cause that.