Q: Can i fit a mitsubishi v6 into my hylux?

I have a 1995 Toyota 4runner v6 with a stuffed motor. Rebuild or same motor (3vz-e) replacement is very costly. I have a 1995 Magna v6 and I was wondering if I could adapt that into the toyota?

I would recommend searching around an online forum to see if anything like this has been done before. You could start with a google search for 1995 Toyota 4runner engine swap. This will likely lead you to multiple sources of information and the different engines that are likely to be swappable for this vehicle. If you are lucky, you may find one with a step by step procedure and pictures. I have never heard of a Mitsubishi engine going into a 4runner but thats not to say that it wont work.