Q: just had a clutch kit put in hearing throwout bearing

asked by on October 21, 2016

just had clutch kit put in one day ago drove it one day it was fine the next day I drove it push the clutch in sounds like the throwout bearing making noise . why why good one day and then the next day it starts making a noise. thanks. no other problems.

Loud noise when using the clutch Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. From the description you have provided, you have a warrantable problem with the throw-out bearing, given the clutch kit was installed a day ago. It could be, something was installed incorrectly. It could be, the throw-out bearing was poorly manufactured. Either way, the repair facility should stand behind their work unless, you supplied the parts. I recommend having your vehicle’s throw-out bearing noise be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.