Q: just had a clutch kit put in hearing throwout bearing

just had clutch kit put in one day ago drove it one day it was fine the next day I drove it push the clutch in sounds like the throwout bearing making noise . why why good one day and then the next day it starts making a noise. thanks. no other problems.

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, you have a warrantable problem with the throw-out bearing, given the clutch kit was installed a day ago. It could be, something was installed incorrectly. It could be, the throw-out bearing was poorly manufactured. Either way, the repair facility should stand behind their work unless, you supplied the parts. I recommend having your vehicle’s throw-out bearing noise be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.