Q: Can a Car's Exhaust Be Damaged By Bad Roads?

Can a car's exhaust be damaged by bad roads?

3. Can a Car's Exhaust Be Damaged By Bad Roads?

Q: Car starts, but quits; removing/replacing battery cable helps

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2002 Chrysler Intrepid. You're correct in that a transmission mechanical problem would not come and go by simply disconnecting the battery. My guess is that the transmission shift solenoid pack has failed....

Q: Front end vibration, steering wheel shaking

Hi there. I would have the tires rotated to see if the problem changes. If it does, then was a tire that was warped or worn unevenly. The problem is that balancing can be off depending on where you get...

Q: My tire blew on my 2016 Ford Fusion and theres a line or cord broken. Since than I noticed that my rear park aid, hill assist, and

If you are referring to an "electrical wire" breaking, then the answer is, "yes", a break in the wire could account for the malfunctions you have noted. If the damage is limited to just the wiring, a certified mechanic could...