Q: Camshaft Position Sensor, cost to replace this and also a Evac leak.

The camshaft position sensor is an issue which I have been told is the cause of my engine running on low power message. There is also a leak in the Evac system which would need fixed.

Hi there:

If you’re experiencing certain symptoms, as in loss of power or difficulty starting the vehicle, you might want to begin by having a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection first. This will allow them to verify what is damaged so the mechanic can complete the right repairs to solve your problems.

• Camshaft Position Sensor, cost to replace this and also a Evac leak.