Q: Camshaft Position Sensor, cost to replace this and also a Evac leak.

The camshaft position sensor is an issue which I have been told is the cause of my engine running on low power message. There is also a leak in the Evac system which would need fixed.

Hi there:

If you’re experiencing certain symptoms, as in loss of power or difficulty starting the vehicle, you might want to begin by having a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection first. This will allow them to verify what is damaged so the mechanic can complete the right repairs to solve your problems.

3. Camshaft Position Sensor, cost to replace this and also a Evac leak.