Q: Camry 2000 Le does not start

Last night the windows stopped working and then the radio was turning on and off now when we start the car it just makes a clicking sound

3. Camry 2000 Le does not start

Q: Flood Damaged Honda Accord. HELP.

Flood damage is a serious problem. When most people hear flood, they turn and run for the hills and there is a reason for it. First, even if you didn't fry all your electronics, you are asking for rust and...

Q: When I try to start the truck dies right away

Hi there. From the description you have provided - your vehicle starts and dies right away - could be multiple possibilities. A fuel pressure test could help identify whether, it is a fuel delivery problem. It could be a low...

Q: My Volvo hf7 is cranking but it does not start. What is wrong?

Hi there. I see your question is about a Volvo HF7 even when you clicked the Toyota Avalon buttons - I'm will be answering this question as it is associated to the Volvo HF7 vehicle provided. Check the battery cables...