Q: Cabin lights not working in the middle section of the van. Which fuse I need to check ?

Cabin lights not working in the middle section of the van. Which fuse I need to check ? The driver side and passenger side and rear side light works. The middle section of cabin lights are not working. The van has map lights.

Please help me resolve this issue. Tell me step by step instructions.

There are several tests that you can do in order to make sure this is a fuel issue. Try turning on the lights by both opening the doors, and turning them on with the driver’s switch. If the bulb does not illuminate, then you either have a bad bulb or a fuse issue. The fuse will be located in the interior fuse panel located near the dashboard. With that being said, the cover/lid of the fuse box will have the location and description of which fuse you will want to check. If the fuse is fine, you want to check the bulb and make sure it is in working condition. If you need further help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Cabin lights not working in the middle section of the van. Which fuse I need to check ?