Q: Buying 2014 Honda CRV-EXL with recent repair to right front suspension. Is this a concern?

We are considering buying a used 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD (37,000) from the Honda Dealer. It was a leased car and supposedly all servicing was done there. They did the 105 pt inspection and said car was perfect. However, when we insisted on seeing the mechanic's reports, the Honda mechanic noted that when the car was returned form lease "there was a recent repair to the right front suspension". My husband looked under the car and there was a new shiny suspension bolted in. The mechanic seemed forthright and competent and said that he felt that the repair was well-done or they would not have passed it on inspection. He said he noted it in the report because "if it comes back here with a check engine light on, I will know to check this first". It concerns us that they stated "no accidents reported to CarFax" and did not mention this when they knew that this was clearly some kind of accident. They are not reducing the price because of this. Should we be concerned about a future issue?

3. Buying 2014 Honda CRV-EXL with recent repair to right front suspension. Is this a concern?