Q: After replacing many cooling system parts on my 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager there is residue in the cooling system and a leak

We just replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core and hoses (all new parts) because our van was overheating and had transmission fluid in the radiator, but now there is brown stuff in the radiator and a stream of water ( Pen size stream) is leaking (which it wasn't doing before)

3. After replacing many cooling system parts on my 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager there is residue in the cooling system and a leak