Q: After replacing many cooling system parts on my 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager there is residue in the cooling system and a leak

We just replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core and hoses (all new parts) because our van was overheating and had transmission fluid in the radiator, but now there is brown stuff in the radiator and a stream of water ( Pen size stream) is leaking (which it wasn't doing before)

Hello. If there was transmission fluid getting into the cooling system previously then it will take some time to get that oil out. It may take several flushes to clean it as long as there are no other issues. As for the leak, the only way to know where the leak is coming from is to pressurize the cooling system. Once it is pressurized you can easily locate the source of the issue. If you need to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where the cooling system is leaking] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/coolant-is-leaking-inspection

3. After replacing many cooling system parts on my 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager there is residue in the cooling system and a leak