Q: Broken head gasket

I have a cracked head gasket and trying to see what to do. Due to it being cracked my car overheats and smokes a lot in the back.

3. Broken head gasket

Q: There is a lot of paint flaking off, what can I do?

The only thing that can be done with paint issues, whether it be peeling, fading or bubbling, is sanding and repainting the affected area or the whole car, if needed. The problem is not a thin clear coat issue. It...

Q: Squeaking whenever I turn the steering wheel, looks like moisture or Power steering fluid could be dripping on the belt ?

Hi there. It sounds like your power steering belt is loose. When power steering is being engaged such as slow or no speed turning, the demand increases on the pump and the pump is dependent upon the belt. If the...

Q: Used wrong oil, then installed new radiator 3 days later now car won't move forward when put in drive

Hello, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately you are in a situation where multiple variables are not helping the problem. To start, having the car weighted down does add extra load to the engine and can cause overheating. Secondly the...