Q: Broken head gasket

I have a cracked head gasket and trying to see what to do. Due to it being cracked my car overheats and smokes a lot in the back.

3. Broken head gasket

Q: 1992 Honda Accord cooling fans not operating properly.

Hi there. Your issue is the ECT sensor B is not closing the loop when engaged. There is power to the sensor A from the computer, but the sensor B is not connecting when the vehicle is running hot or...

Q: Q: Loud knocking noise

First the location of the knocking must be determined. The fix will vary greatly depending on the cause of the noise. Suspension components may have become worn or broken. Brake pads with worn hardware can also make some noise as...

Q: Why does my car jerk when i pull off ?

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This sensor relays vital information...