Q: Broke water pump studs

Broke water pump bolts off do I need to remove crankpulley n timing cover now and how?

3. Broke water pump studs

Q: motor mount replacement at home

Hello. Depending on what engine you have, the type of transmission in the van, and which mount you are replacing will determine the mount replacement procedure. You may have to drop the subframe to remove the mount you need to...

Q: Will I pass my MOT if the dephaser pulley is failing renault megane vvt 1.6

Hello. If your vehicle's dephaser pulley is having issues, it may have a dramatic effect on the engine's emissions levels, which are a part of the MOT test. The MOT test looks at safety, roadworthiness, and exhaust emissions levels. ...

Q: Water leaking in mid-section of car

Hi, thanks for writing in. Typically when coolant is leaking in the center of vehicle, it comes from the water pump or the primary coolant line attached from the pump to the block. In order to verify this you can...