Q: Q: Brakes and Pads

I am looking to have my front brakes and pads replaced and also my rear pads only...what should I look to pay?

3. Q: Brakes and Pads

Q: Code P2006 intake manifold

Hi There, Code P2006 relates to the intake manifold runner control which operates the opening and closing of that particular intake runner. This is powered by an electronic actuator which sometimes becomes faulty or can have a bad connection. When...

Q: How do I take off the caliper when installing front brake pads?

Hello, thanks for writing in. Here are some steps to remove your brake calipers: Jack up your XKR, after securing it, remove tire exposing the brakes and rotor. Remove tension spring holding the calipers in the front using...

Q: replaced brake shoes in the back (they are drums,) but now they dont work...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2001 Ford Escape. You may have put in a spring incorrectly or did not adjust them tight enough before putting on the drum. If you think there is a missing spring then...