Q: Brake lights don't come off

My brake lights stays on after I turn off my car, I replaced the brake switch and didn't come off either with the new one installed. The brake pedal sometimes goes way down i don't know if that is related.

A: Check the brake pedal, where it contacts th...

Check the brake pedal, where it contacts the brake switch, to see if the contact button is intact. These buttons can deteriorate and not contact the brake switch to turn off the lights. If you replace that button the lights should go off.

If you need assistance with this, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your brake lights and ensure that they are functioning properly.