Q: Brake calipers

My mechanic replaced my calipers, rotors and pads both sides and after 300 miles the shuddering was back in the steering wheel and then he replaced the right hand caliper and after 20 miles the shuddering is back in the wheel and it feels as if its gone again.

Any ideas what i should do next?

A: Hopefully your mechanic bled your brakes af...

Hopefully your mechanic bled your brakes after he replaced the calipers. If he did, you may want to find out if he greased the outside of the brake pads to stop the excessive noise. He also should have greased the rods for the caliper bracket too. If you are still experiencing problems look at your drive linkage to make sure you don't have torn boots or grommets. A certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to perform a vibrating steering wheel inspection on your vehicle and help suggest any repairs or services to fix this issue.