Q: Between timing chain & wheel bearing & starter which is more important to fix first?

I have 3 major issues with my car. 1st the awful rubbing sound coming from front end which gets louder the faster I drive, 2nd while idling (@stop light) car rattles and sort of surges like it's going to die (it never does) if I put in neutral it quiets down a bit once I drive again it goes away & 3rd car has hard time starting. It always will start but I have to push down on gas pedal while turning key. I've done my research & have chalked up wheel bearing, timing chain, & starter or tune up repairs (spark plugs/wires, fuel filter, battery cables, etc) as repairs needed in order to fix these 3 issues. I am a over worked & under paid single mother of 2 girls so I cannot afford to fix all these issues at once & I don't really want 2 put too much more $ into this car it's older n ready 4 retirement (I plan on getting another car when it's tax season but that's about 5 months away) I know these are all important issues but which is most important 2 fix 1st? Ur advice would be appreciated

3. Between timing chain & wheel bearing & starter which is more important to fix first?