Q: Between timing chain & wheel bearing & starter which is more important to fix first?

I have 3 major issues with my car. 1st the awful rubbing sound coming from front end which gets louder the faster I drive, 2nd while idling (@stop light) car rattles and sort of surges like it's going to die (it never does) if I put in neutral it quiets down a bit once I drive again it goes away & 3rd car has hard time starting. It always will start but I have to push down on gas pedal while turning key. I've done my research & have chalked up wheel bearing, timing chain, & starter or tune up repairs (spark plugs/wires, fuel filter, battery cables, etc) as repairs needed in order to fix these 3 issues. I am a over worked & under paid single mother of 2 girls so I cannot afford to fix all these issues at once & I don't really want 2 put too much more $ into this car it's older n ready 4 retirement (I plan on getting another car when it's tax season but that's about 5 months away) I know these are all important issues but which is most important 2 fix 1st? Ur advice would be appreciated

Hello. I would repair them in this order given your research (Well done!), and your replacement car plans. First - have the timing chain repair done. It is a bit costly, but the consequence of ignoring it is a trashed engine - which is REALLY expensive. Second, do the starter/tune-up next so that you have confidence that it will start and run well every time. Do the wheel bearings last.

Even when damaged (from potholes, etc.), the bearings will hold up a remarkably long time, despite making noise. The only exception to this order would be to check the wheel with the bad bearing periodically - like at each oil change (3-5K miles). To do this, jack up that corner of the car, and check to see if the wheel wiggles (grab top and bottom of the wheel to "test wiggle" it. If you can detect loose play doing this, prioritize your wheel bearing repair higher.

3. Between timing chain & wheel bearing & starter which is more important to fix first?