Q: Q: battery won't stay charged.

I put a new alternator and a new battery. The car starts but slowly dies and the battery hand goes up and down when I use the turn signal

3. Q: battery won't stay charged.

Q: My car wasn't starting unless it was jumped off. So I bought a new battery and am having the same problem.

If the check engine light is on, downloading the trouble codes that have been recorded by the PCM will aid in the diagnostic. The battery warning light means there's something wrong with the battery and/or charging system. The battery should...

Q: Q: Parasitic battery drain

When trying to locate the draw on a battery, I would normally use a process of elimination to locate where the draw(s) is coming from. With everything off, and measuring the draw, I would begin pulling individual fuses or relays....

Q: Acceleration issues, overheating.

Overheating may cause a number of issues with the vehicle including loss of power, depending on the severity. Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a...