Q: Q: Battery not charging

My battery does not recharge when I am driving and there is a squeal or squeaking noise when the engine is running. My uneducated analysis is that the problem is with my alternator, cables and/or battery. I don't think it is the battery because I replaced it not long ago and the "not charging" problem seems to be recurring. I would like to use your services but have a couple of questions.

Will you analyze the problem before you just replace the alternator if I schedule an appointment?

I am in Round Rock for the week but I live in Dallas. If I get the work done here (in Round Rock) will the work still be covered by your warranty by someone in Dallas?

Thanks for your help

3. Q: Battery not charging