Q: Battery going dead in short time

I just got this vehicle .. Two times in about 5 days while the kids and I were in it... The battery went dead.. They were opening the doors alot and turned on and off the lights inside for few minutes... Before I knew it the battery was dead.. In only about 30 minutes... Do you think that I have a problem with it or do you think it went dead because of them doing that... Went dead in a short time... Do you think the battery is bad.. Need new one.. Please help me with this issue...

You should have the battery charged and tested to see if you have a weak battery. If the radio, lights and key was on then after 30 minutes or more could cause the battery to go dead also. Have battery replaced if it cannot hold a load after recharging it.

3. Battery going dead in short time